According to The Netherlands and you’s website, “if you want to stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for 90 days or less, you may need a short-stay visa. This depends on your nationality. You may also need a short-stay visa if you are transiting through the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom.
What is a Caribbean short-stay visa?

A Caribbean short-stay visa is generally valid for 6 months. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that you can use it more than once. The visa lets you stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days in a 180-day period.

It also lets you travel between the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, St Eustatius and St Maarten).

You cannot use a Caribbean visa to travel to the European part of the Netherlands or another Schengen country.

Do I need a visa?
You do not need a visa if you are a citizen of one of the countries whose nationals are exempted from the visa requirement. This includes visitors from the United States or European Union countries.
In most cases, you will not need a Caribbean visa if you are transiting or if you are a passenger on a cruise ship.

Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa
How and where you apply for a visa depends on your nationality.

Work permit required for employment
During your stay you may not carry out paid work. If you want to work, you must hold a work permit. For more information, contact the local authorities.

Extending the visa is not possible
It is not possible to extend a short-stay Caribbean visa. If you wish to stay longer than 90 days, you must apply for a residence permit.”

For more information regarding immigration, visit our website and blogs. BrightPath can assist you with your residence/work permit, immigration and more. We are located at Puerta del Sol Building, Unit #17 in Simpson Bay or call us at +1721 526-2771 |

Source: https: netherlands and you